Turmeric Ginger Drink – The Strongest Anti Inflammatory Beverage That Relieves Pain Instantly
This drink is great for your body because of its refreshing and hydrating properties. What is more important, it provides strong analgesic effect, and relieves or completely eliminates pain.
Try this homemade drink to relieve pain. The synergy of its healing ingredients will help you improve your general condition.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp black tea
- ginger, 2.5 cm, shredded
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- Cook the ginger and turmeric together for 10 minutes.
- Add in the black tea and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Strain, add the almond milk and sweeten with honey.
Take this drink once daily for 10 days.
About the ingredients:
Undoubtedly, turmeric is one of the most important spices known to the man, as it is an extremely powerful anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory super spice. It has a whole range of amazing health benefits, so its regular consumption will bring numerous health benefits for your health.
Namely, this amazing spice will:
- Improve digestion– Turmeric is excellent in improving digestion, as it stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas and may also help in treating bowel inflammation. However, note that in the case of a gallbladder disease, turmeric shouldn’t be taken as a supplement because it may worsen the condition.
- Antioxidants start working more effectively– Curcumin acts like an antioxidant which neutralizes free radicals which further react with fatty acids or DNA, with negative effects on the body. The body benefits a lot if the effects of free radicals are significantly reduced.
- Prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease– This excellent spice improves the overall brain health and prevents or slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s through the process of removing amyloid plaque buildup in the brain. These are in fact types of proteins which are extremely important in different neuro-degenerative disorders.
- Alleviates arthritis pain– It acts like an anti-inflammatory in arthritis pain caused by joint inflammations. Moreover, it addresses the issue and helps with the pain and decreased function caused by arthritis.
- Reduces inflammation–This spice reduces inflammation, which means that your body can retain overall health. Namely, long-term inflammations lead to diseases which cause long-lasting damage and eventually, death.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease– Turmeric can reduce bad cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque build-ups in the arteries.
- Reduces the risk of brain disease– the risk of brain diseases are decreased in the correlation to the increase of BDNF hormone in your brain. All this is due to the improved functioning of the brain and can also reverse the effects already present in the brain.
- Prevents cancer–Turmeric can block the enzymes which promote the growth of cancer cells, it fights free radicals and helps in maintaining healthy cells.
Ginger may be one of the healthiest foods you will ever get the privilege of having.
Originally it comes from China, but found its way to spread all over the world in a really quick period of time. The ginger root is the most essential part of the plant and has been used as a top-quality remedy for countless health problems.
By consuming ginger, your body will feel improvement in many aspects and here are some of them:
- Cancer Treatment Cure
The University Of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center has confirmed that during their research they were able to heal and generate ovarian cancer cells with ginger.
Even more, ginger worked better than any chemotherapy or radiation. Aside from this, ginger enables stabilization of the colon and other intestines and thus reduces colon cancer.
- Deals With Inflammation
The main compounds found in ginger are Gingerols, which successfully reduce inflammation and keep the body running properly.
Also, ginger can relieve muscle pains and reduce symptoms of arthritis, as well as decrease swelling. Furthermore, patients suffering from diabetes, obesity or Alzheimer’s are advised to consume ginger as much as possible.
- Disallows Acid Reflux
The journal Molecular Research and Food Nutrition discovered in one of their studies that the structure of ginger helps with acid reflux six times more than any other drug. Unlike the drugs, the ginger does not harm the stomach and prevents the odds for getting ulcers or gut cancer.
- Stops Morning Sickness
Of course, you should first consult your doctor, but generally, ginger alleviates the nausea and vomiting in pregnant women. The advised dosage is 200mg, every 4 hours.
- Calms Sore Throat And Cough
This may be the most widespread use of ginger. Just a few slices of this root, boiled in water and mixed with honey will get you on your feet- healthy as a horse! Plus, you will clear out nasal congestion and stuffy sinuses.
- Prevents Flatulence and Encourages Digestion
Everything that is stomach-related, ginger can treat. Take a few slices of ginger, boil them and add some honey to the mix. People dealing with flatulence ought to consume 250-500mg of ginger tables up to 3 times per day.
- Cures Headaches
If you combine peppermint, cayenne pepper and ginger, this will neutralize your headaches once and for all. You need one tsp. peppermint and just a pinch of cayenne pepper, boiled together. Throw in ginger slices and let liquid simmer. To sweeten the remedy, add only stevia or organic honey.
You can also try mixing half a teaspoon of ginger powder and a little bit of water. When you form a paste, apply it on forehead and get rid of migraines for good.
- Soothes Toothaches
To get rid of any toothache, rub raw ginger onto gums. As another option, you can boil few slices of ginger and gargle with this mouthwash when it cools off.
- Stimulates the Blood Circulation
For this, you’ll need the juice from 50 grams of ginger rhizomes, mixed with 4-5 liters of hot water. Apply directly on problematic area to flush toxins instantly and improve the blood flow.
- Boosts the Appetite
Just by chewing ginger you will stimulate the digestive juices and be able to eat properly and healthy.
- Helps With Diabetes
Patients suffering from this disease are advised to drink ginger water each morning and before eating. What it does is, it balances the glucose levels in their blood and prevents diabetes adequately.