Homemade Remedies Against Cardiovascular Diseases
Cardiovascular diseases are in fact various heart disorders. For their successful treatment, it is crucial to know and recognize the symptoms. The right diagnose should be concluded by a cardiovascular specialist as well as an appropriate treatment and medications.
Furthermore, there are various alternative, natural remedies which have been used for decades. Here are some of them, highly recommended by my grandmother:
- Drink regularly 3-4 cups a wild thyme tea. Take 10 small branches of this herb and boil them in 1 liter of water.
- Mix 50 gr. of hawthorn (leaves and flowers) with some lemon balm. Take two tablespoons of this mixture and dip them in 300 gr. of water. Leave it covered for two hours and then distill. Drink this during the day.
- Mix equal parts of blackthorn flower and honey and leave it stay for 30 days. When ready, take 2-3 tablespoons a day.
- Fill a glass jar with one layer of cowslip flower and a layer of powdered sugar, randomly, up to the top. Finish with sugar layer. Close the jar and leave it until usage. Take as needed, 1-3 tablespoons a day.
- Take 4 tablespoons of rosemary leaves, lemon balm and valerian and 2 tablespoons of rose leaves. Mix well and dip 1 tablespoon of this mixture into 300 gr. of boiling water. Drink 1 cup of this tea three times a day, after meal.
- During a period of 3 days, eat 10 onions a day as a salad, with lemon juice, oil and honey.
- Put 2 tablespoons of rosemary in 1 liter of water and boil until the liquid halves, and then distill. Add 250 gr. of sugar and 2 peeled and sliced lemons, and continue cooking for another half an hour. When it cools, put into bottles and close them well. Take 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day.
- Fill a glass jar with 100 gr. of viola flower juice and 100 gr. of lemon balm juice; mix them with 1 kg. of honey. Store in a cooler place; take 1 tbs. twice a day, after meal.
- Take 5 gr. Of sage leaves and a skin of 1 orange, cover with 150 gr. hot water and leave it covered for 25 minutes; distill, add 1tsp. of honey and 1 tsp. of rum. Drink before bedtime.
- Fill a bottle with 220 gr. chopped garlic, add alcohol (60%), close the bottle and leave it stay for 15 days. Stir it up regularly. Take 20 drops on a sugar cube, 3 times a day.
- Add 1 kg. of lemon balm in 12 liters of white wine, cook for 10 minutes; leave it to cool and drink 1tbs. every hour.
- If diagnosed with a serious heart disorder, fill a 1 liter bottle with mint and put some white wine in. Leave it for 10 days on sunlight or in a warm place. Consume 1-2 sips as needed.
- Make a syrup with the following ingredients: put 50-60 roses (flower only) in a suitable bowl and cover them with boiled, and cooled water in which you’ve added small amount of vinegar. Leave it stay for 50 hours, and distill through a cotton towel. Additionally, add the same amount of honey or sugar. Consume when needed, 2-3 tbs. a day.